We strive to provide safe and excellent service for adults to flourish and live life to the fullest in the heart of their community. We work closely and in partnership with individuals, their carers and representatives, and other professionals to deliver a seamless service that maximises choice, control and independence.
We provide different levels of care and support, from one-to-one support on an hourly basis, to full-time support with sleep-in staff. We offer one to one support for a range of activities, from personal care tasks to accessing the community. Should individual require it, one-to-one support is available for meetings and appointments, but also for classes in the community to pursue hobbies and interests.
We believe that people flourish when they are part of a community; being part of a group helps develop social and cultural abilities and improves the image of self. Explore our services below.
• 24-hour care
• Respite - to allow primary carers, family members or friends to take time away from their caring role to relax, go on holiday or take a break for a few hours.
The comfort we feel in our home is like no other!
• Social skills, social interaction - going out shopping for a coffee or meal
• Support to visit friends.
• Accompanying to medical and social appointments
• Stimulation / Hobbies
• Walking and travelling
Maintaining your dignity is of paramount importance to us and our carers will ensure you always feel comfortable.
• Bathing/showering and dressing; getting up in the morning and supporting to bed at night
• Assistance with toileting and medication
• Meals/drinks - monitoring nutrition and fluids.
Care needs do not stop at the end of the working day.
• We provide over-night care so that you or your loved one can rest comfortably through the night
We provide support with all house groceries.
We provide support with all meal preparation needs.